Friday, January 4, 2008

Hedgie note

Beate's back!!! I'm so excited not only to see her beautiful cards, but because that means it's the return of weekend sketch challenges. Check it out here!!! How cute is this hegie image? My friend Tammi sent it to me and I'm in luv. It was so much fun to color with my watercolor crayons. Thank you Tammi!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Stamps: Penny Black, Itty Bitty backgrounds, Chicken Scratch (TAC)
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Stella Ruby, So Saffron, Ruby Red
Ink: So Saffron, Palette Noir (TAC)
Other: Earth Elements watercolor crayons, extra jumbo scallop circle punch, circle Coluzzle, dimensional, Stardust Stickles, organdy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, that is so adorable! LOVE it!
Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I've not seen that Penny Black before, it's so cute

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Great job coloring and using the sketch.

Rhonda said...

This is adorable!! I was gonna say this looks like a Tammi card!! :D With that Hedgie and the PP, looks a lot like something she'd do! I love this sketch, so cool that Beate's back! I have not been blog surfing much lately, so I need to go check hers out!! :D

HUGS!

laurie serino said...

Oh So adorable, love the way your coloring matches the paper !