Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fanciful Thanks

I needed a lil' thank you card to stick in with the new TAC catty that just came out and this is what I came up with. I used this sketch by Maria. I love the Fanciful Flowers set and when you pair with with my favorite paper - Genevieve, you just can't go wrong! This was my first time using the VersaMagic Dew Drops too and I'm hooked. It was so easy to ink up my images and they came out very sharp. Happy Stamping!!!

Stamps: Fanciful Flowers (TAC), Tag Tidbits (TAC)
Paper: DCWV, Genevieve (TAC), Whisper White
Ink: Plumeria, Spanish Olive (VersaMagic Jewel Box Dew Drops, TAC), Ranger Walnut distress ink (TAC)

3 comments:

Danni said...

I haven't got that paper yet, it is so pretty.
What a nice card. Such an elegant feel to it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kim! So pretty! I love that flower set. I got it for my mil, and have never purchased it for myself! Lovely lovely card! Anna

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous PP and colors! Love the layout too!