Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tyson




I told y'all that I'm on a Valentine kick lately! I just can't help it with all of these new images from Whipper Snapper. This one is called Tyson. Isn't that a mighty big name for such a little, sweet turtle? Especially since I colored his shell pink, LOL. I also added glitter to the spots and some little highlights with a Sharpie Poster-Paint pen. The image is raised with a dimensional. Now is it only me, or has anyone else not used their embossing folders lately? I've just been so caught up in using up all of this fabulous design paper that I have mounds of in my stash that I keep forgetting to pull out my folders. I'm glad I remembered this ti me because I really do love the texture that it adds to your card. I'm going to challenge you to use yours soon and if you do let me know so I can check it out. You might inspire me to bust a few more out! I used the Tiny Bubbles folder. The sentiment comes from the Sweet Expression cling set. I followed this sketch that I found over on Jen's blog. I just love the layouts she comes up with! Even if it takes me over a month to get to them. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Stamps: Tyson, Sweet Expressions
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Sultry, white
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: YG00, 03, 63, 93, 95, 97, R81, 83, 85, RV34, E51, BG10
Other: square Nesties, Stardust Stickles, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, dimensional, Artichoke grosgrain, Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder, Basic Grey Marrakeck brads

7 comments:

Barb said...

Tyson is absolutely adorable! LOVE the paper and the bit o' Stickles :)

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

Love this card, great job. TFS

Danni said...

Oh he's just adorable!! Love your card..just love it!

jd said...

Kim,
I just found your site and I just had to tell you how adorable your cards are...everyone of them. I love the color schemes you use, the details and the cute stamps. I follow a lot of scrapping sites, but I think yours if now going to be my favorite. Keep up the great inspiration and ideas.

Michelle said...

Oh Kim he's adorable! Love his shell with the glitter (at first I thought it was like dimensional glaze). Love the colors. You're right I forget to use my embossing folders too. FBW challenge this week was to emboss so I finally used one. I have quite a few though so hopefully I'll remember to use it on more of my cards!

Anna said...

Too cute! I haven't used my folders in ages either. Guess I should pull one out the next time I go stamp!

debbies said...

How cute is this!!!!