Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wheelbarrow of Love



Did you say that in your best Barry White voice? Wheelbarrow of Love is a new image that was recently released from Whipper Snapper. It's perfect for Valentine or Anniversary cards! To the little red hearts, I added some highlights with a Sharpie Poster-Paint pen and I covered the pink hearts with Stardust Stickles. The main image is raised with dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Whipper Snapper. I love the font that it is done it. I followed Mojo 120 for the layout. Have you been creating a lot of Valentine's Day cards lately? I don't tend to use pink that much, but that seems to be on every card I've made lately. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Stamps: Wheelbarrow of Love, Love is in the Air
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Bo Bunny - Love Bandit Stripe
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, YG00, 95, BG10, R27, 29, 81, 83, 85
Other: circle Nesties, dimensional, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, Stardust Stickles, scallop scissors, Queen & Co. brads

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Absolutley adorable!

Anna said...

Too cute, Kim! Love that layout!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is so sweet... Great little image and coloring. Just darling.

Tammi said...

I love these colors, wonderful card!

Michelle said...

Not sure if it's that freakin' adorable image (which you colored wonderfully I might add) or the fabulous paper that I LOVE! One of my favorites from you for sure!