Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tweet-ies Birthday


Just a quick birthday card to share with y'all this afternoon. I followed this wonderful sketch that I found over on Jen's blog. I really love the oval thrown in the center with all of those rectangles. It really makes the image pop out. I colored the Tweet-ie in with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. I went over the balloon with Key Lime Shimmerz. It's another one of those colors that adds great sparkles, but still lets you see your original coloring underneath. The paper is from the fun Basic Grey Lime Rickey pad. The felt flower comes from Stampin' Up! Flower Fusion. Don't you love when you stumble across something in your overstuffed closet that you forgot about :) Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful evening. Are you going to be glued to the TV waiting for the Idol winner to be announced??

Stamps: Tweet-ies (C.C. Designs, All That Scraps), TAC gift with purchase stamp
Paper: Kraft, DCWV Fall CS, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, oval Nesties, aquapainter, Key Lime Shimmerz, Kraft Taffeta, Flower Fusion, Basic Grey Marrakech brad

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Super cute! Great shimmer and paper!

Anonymous said...

Could this be any cuter? I think NOT! WOW
LOSTie Debbie

Stacy said...

OMG!! this is the cutest darn thing I've seen in awhile! I luff it!! :)

Anna said...

Super cute, Kim! Love the bling, and the felt flower on there! Fun layout too!

Tammi said...

Adorable, cute image and so fun! Love what you did with the flower/brad/ribbon, fab card Kim!

Steph said...

I love this! The image is fab and the colours you've used are gorgeous!

Danni said...

So cute!! These birds make me smile!

Barb said...

I can't quit smiling at this image! He is just so freakin' cute... not to mention the shimmery balloon. :)