Monday, December 10, 2007

Gina K. Snowman

I had intended to use this snowman image on my cracked glass card yesterday, but he was too big and I wanted to show off the technique more. So since I already had him all colored and all of the supplies out, I turned him into another card last night. This was the first time I inked up this super cute snowman by Gina K and it won't be my last, he is adorable! The little ornament is not included in the set. It was an extra that Gina K sent since I placed an order for her grand opening. I thought it looked cute and festive to have him holding it. It was also my first time to use my A Muse Skinny Oval (I tend to use the mini oval more) and it was my first time to use Baby Blue Stickles. I just ordered the Stickles from Hope Stamps Eternal and Oh my I love it. Matches Bashful Blue perfectly and on this card it really pulled off the snow look! Hope y'all have a great Monday!

Stamps: Let it Snow (Gina K), Skinny Oval bl sm (A Muse), Flannel Plaid
Paper: Always Artichoke, white, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Noir (Palette, TAC), Bashful Blue, Ruby Red
Other: artichoke grosgrain, baby blue Stickles, word window punch, Making Memories pewter snowflake brad

2 comments:

Danni said...

That is an adorable snowman! I just got some baby blue stickles as well but haven't tried them yet!
Love the oval, it is such a nice effect!!

Anonymous said...

another cute card! LOVE the blue stickles! I am gonna order some from Rachel too.

alybear