Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Color Challenge Penguin

This is for today's color challenge. Yep not traditional Christmas colors, but I have 4 more cards to make so it had to work, LOL. My friend Anna recently sent me this cute penguin image. It's in a set from TAC called Perky Penguins. I just love him!!! I masked him off and stamped some snow in the background, then popped the tree up with a dimensional and added some Stickles to the hat/scarf. Another reason I love the Coolest Snowmen set and will keep it even though it's retiring at the end of the month, is because I can make some super cute backgrounds with it. The snow, trees and sentiment are all from that set. That's pretty much it. Happy stamping!

Stamps: Perky Penguins (TAC), Coolest Snowmen (TAC), Flannel Plaid
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, black, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Ink: Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Noir (Palette, TAC)
Other: ticket corner punch, Queen & Co. sprinkle brads (Scrap in the city), circle Coluzzle, scallop scissors, Icicle Stickles, dimensional, Pumpkin ribbon

3 comments:

Danni said...

We have such similar taste...I just posted a card with this cute guy and also with the coolest snowman.
I like love what you did with this! Really like the stickles and well, everything! Great job!

Colleen Wold said...

Super cute card Kim! You rock! I love what you did with the tree and all the different backgrounds!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute! Love how you used the dimentional on the tree and how you colored the tree. Love the glitter on the penguin.

Alybear