Friday, September 28, 2007

Fishafella Bday

I like this little fishafella!!!! It's a pretty simple card since it's for a guy, LOL. I did use this sketch by Maria. LOVE that layout!!! Tracy thank you so much for the fishy paper. The moment I saw it, I knew that I wanted to use it with this lil' dude. You can't tell in the photo, but there is crystal effects on the two fish that he caught and I used a Sakura Stardust pen on the hook.

Stamps: Fishafella (Stamping Bella), Flannel Plaid, Crackle (TAC), Tag Tidbits (TAC)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Blue Bazzill, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Sweetwater (Go Fish)
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Ruby Red
Other: brown eyelets, Crystal Effects, Sakura Stardust pen, Cloce to Cocoa marker for faux stitching

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim just thought I'd check out your blog again. And of course once again I'm not disappointed the cards are awesome Just love the fisherman & the mouse pics ypu do. Sure give me lots of ideas TFS sweetie.
Lynn Black