Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fluffles Broomstick

I know this is quite a busy card, but I was just so excited to use some Halloween stuff, LOL. I don't have many Halloween stamps mostly sentiments, so I was digging through my Wish-RAKs (where people had sent me some stamped images) and found this Halloween Fluffles. So I went a little nuts. To start off, I used this week's sketch challenge again. Told ya I liked that layout. I added Black Diamond Stickles to the black part of the hat, a bat eyelet and that funky corner punch that I've had for awhile (thanks Lastel). I also dug out one of the very first stamps that I ever got..the stars on the purple cardstock. They are an OLD D.O.T.S. stamp and I just love it!!!

Stamps: Broomstick Fluffles (Stampendous), Polka Dot, Twinkle Stars (D.O.T.S.), $1 sentiment from Michael's
Paper: Only Orange, Black, Gable Green, Lovely Lilac
Ink: Black, Gable Green, Lovely Lilac
Other: EK Success Zig Zag corner punch, bat eyelet, Black Diamond Stickles, marker for faux stitching

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE Card! Love the corners...This is my FAVE Fluffles...if you need more images let me know!