Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Independence Day!!! It is pouring here, but we are still going to try and BBQ later tonight.

How totally cute is this image?? My aunt found it on Ebay and ordered her and my mom a set, then my mom stamped me out a few images. I'm not sure who makes it, but I will tell y'all when I find out. I colored it using my SU markers. I decided to doodle around the edges with a Micron pen and I added some Stardust Stickles to the red parts of the sparklers. The image is then mounted on a piece of Brilliant Blue cs.

My base card is Brilliant Blue and it measures 4 1/2 when folded..gotta love those square cards! I took a piece of Real Red cs and stamped the Swirl bg from TAC on it in the same color. Reminded me of fireworks. I used a small scallop scissor to decorate the bottom and then decided to line it with white cs and decorate it the same way. I'm hooked on scallop scissors at the moment :) My Tempting Turquoise piece is stamped with the Canvas bg in the same color. To finish it off, I just punch a small hole in the corner and tied some Joanns Gingham ribbon and a piece of silver cord!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIM!!! That is TOO cute!!! I love it!
- Amanda

Stacy said...

Awh, I love it.. Such a cute card...