Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Color Challenge 121

Emily posted this color challenge over on SCS today. She was inspired by some new Basic Grey paper that came out..can't wait to see that!!

My main image is from a TAC set called Something For You. I stamped it in Choclate Chip, then watercolored it. I used my re-inkers and watercolor brush for that; just squeeze a dot of your re-inker onto the inside lid of your stamp pad and color away. I doodled around my edges with a Old Olive marker, then lined my image with a piece of Chocolate Chip cs.

The base is Old Olive cs. I took a piece of Pretty in Pink cs and stamped the Canvas bg on it in the same color. The Old Olive strip is stamped using the Crackle bg. from TAC. I then decorated the edge with some scallop scissors from Michael's. I picked up this Chocolate Gingham ribbon at my local scrapbook store last week.

The sentiment is from a SU set called Warm Words....love that font. It is stamped with Chocolate Chip. To finish it all off, I stamped out another image, colored 2 flowers and then cut them out and raised them with dimensionals. The center of the flowers are colored with a Sakura Stardust pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, it's a beautiful card! I saw it over at SCS and had to click over here!

Rhonda said...

This is pretty!!! What a cute little basket of flowers! You did a great job coloring it, love how you popped up a couple flowers and the color combo is sweet!