Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Mommy Box review

 

 Have you heard about Happy Mommy Box yet? I get asked about it often over on Instagram so I thought I would share a little review here. Happy Mommy Box is a wonderful monthly subscription box full of goodies and treats! It comes at the beginning of each month and can contain jewelry, beautiful prints, beauty products, a treat for the kiddos, coupons or just cool products to try out. My favorite part is each box features a small business which is the perfect way to find great and unique gifts! It also includes a mini magazine full of inspiring moms. The cost is $29/month, including shipping and once you see what's packed into that wonderful box you'll realize that it definitely exceeds that amount each month. So far, I've received four fabulous boxes. Listed below are the items that were included in each box so you can get a feel for what they send!

November Box #1:
Decal from Walls Need Love

$30.00 credit to Canvas Pop

A pack of fingerpuppets from Ikea

Some super cute pins from Livy Love Designs. This is one of those instances where Happy Mommy Box introduced me to a really amazing woman! I started by checking out Diana's super fun Etsy shop, then her blog and finally her Instagram feed. I was hooked immediately to her infectious attitude and incredibly inspired by her weightloss journey. She recently lost 100 pounds this past year. Trust me, she's a gem to follow!!!



Stone Bubble Necklace from Caroline G.  I fell in love with this necklace the moment I opened the box. I loved the color. It goes with so many different outfits. When Christmas rolled around, I snatched a few more to give as gifts. Carrie is another blogger that I immediately started following on all of her social media outlets. She has the kindest, most generous heart that will leave you full of a desire to spread more love to those around you.

A lovely print from Naptime Diaries - this has quickly become my favorite part of each Happy Mommy Box. They always include a really cute print. Perfect for framing and placing around the house for some quick decor.


Each box includes a mini magazine that contains a featured questionnaire with a mom/blogger, ideas and printables for themed playdates, and several new Etsy shops to check out. The November magazine included this really cute turkey lunch idea. Charlotte saw it and immediately begged to do it the following day.


December Box #2:
Pedi Pumps from Kate Aspen - a cute 4 piece little pedicure set in an adorable high heel pouch.

Sweet Lulu paper straws - these were perfect to set out during the holidays for our guests to use. Talk about a wonderful site to shop for party supplies too!

Happy Family tot fruit pouch!

Calendar stickers and a 25% off coupon from Pikcal.

Coupon and free 27 page downloadable guide from Mom and Pop Photo School.

An absolutely sweet Bless Your Heart print from the fabulous Crystal Faye.

Handmade beauty products from Green Bubble Gorgeous. Soaps, bath salts and the most amazing lip butter. I received the Burnt Sugar flavor. It moisturizes so well - especially during this harsh winter. I ordered more and used them as stocking stuffers. My husband even loves and uses it daily!!


A pair of super cute earrings from Kiki La'Rue. Beware, that link contains some ridiculously fantastic clothes!!


This was another activity idea included in the mini magazine. Charlotte loved decorating and devouring this little ice cream cone Christmas tree!


January Box #3:
Popit containers!!! There were 4 of these plastic, airtight containers in the box. They are super sturdy storage containers.

A cute mug from Crystal Faye - being an avid tea drinker, this was put to use immediately.

Coupons and a handy conversion chart from Chobani.

A yummy snack from Pirate's Booty. Have you tried their products yet? Not only is it a fun name to say, but it's a great snack the whole family will love!!! 



A gorgeous print from Small Moments. I love the colors in this one and the sweet saying. It's still sitting on my mantel!!



A necklace from Jilly Bean Jewelry. It's says "Inspire" which was the perfect necklace to start the New Year with.

Lovely hammered brass earrings from The Poppy Chain. I have been wearing these nonstop!!!!

February Box #4:
A box of Giovanni's chocolates - delicious, little treat!!!

A container of Play-Doh - guess who was crazy excited when she saw that?

A  children's vitamin sample from Natural Dynamix.

A free photo book coupon from Groovebook. This is such a neat idea!!! It's a photobook that you make using photos straight from you phone. Seriously excited to check this out.

An really, really, cute heart measuring spoon from Kate Aspen. A great site to shop for party favors.


An incredibly sweet love bracelet from Shop Pretty Pants.

A happy yellow bangle from Caroling G. I want this bangle in every single color now!!

A beautiful print from How Joyful. This one made me gasp when I first saw it. Hand lettering and chalk = two of my favorite things. I immediately checked out Joy's shop and started following her Instagram feed. Lovely, lovely work!!!


 Are you sold yet?? Happy Mommy Box is run and organized by two of my very favorite bloggers: Natalie from The Busy Budgeting Mama and  Mandy from House of Rose.  Both are hilarious, real moms that I have followed for some time now (thanks to Pinterest)!! I love that they created this subscription box. I look forward to my little treat each and every month. It has introduced me to several inspirational bloggers and many wonderful small businesses. I can't say enough good things about it. If you are on Instagram, check out #celebratemotherhood and #happymommyboxfaves for additional pictures all from happy subscribers!!

Opinions are all my own. I was not contacted by Happy Mommy Box for this review. I just love their service and wanted to share my experience with them since I get questioned about it often!

1 comment:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

thank you so much for taking the time to share us!! we appreciate you!!! :)