Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top O' the Chesterfield

Before I get to my card, I have a special request to put out there. Do you ever have a stamp in mind and just can't seem to remember where the heck you saw it or who made it? That was me for the past few days. I searched and searched for a image of a dad holding a baby and I was super excited when I finally found it. It's from a set called Miracle from Above by H&M Stamps. Unfortunately, my bubble was burst when I discovered that the company is no longer in business. I've looked for it everywhere and posted on SCS about it, but have not had any nibbles yet. So I thought my last resort would be to ask here. If you have this set or know of someone who does, can you please contact me. I would love to make a certain someone a Father's Day card with it this year!!!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Are you wearing green?? I saw Chesterfield sitting on the edge of my desk this morn' and decided to get inspired by the Irish. I turned on my Riverdance CD and got to work! I just picked up this Basic Grey Origins paper the other day so it was easy pulling a color palette from it. Chesterfield's little face was cut out and raised with a dimensional. I also covered the spots on his shell and the center of the flower with Stardust Stickles. The sentiment comes from the Sweet Expression Cling set. Did y'all see that Whipper Snapper just released a ton of super adorable images?? Check them our here. Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!

Stamps: Chesterfield & Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey Origins
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Copics: E31, 33, 35, 37, G20, 21, 24, 28, R20, BG10, Y21, 38, YR31
Other: dimensional, Stardust Stickles, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, Word Window punch, Queen & Co. brads, ribbon from Michael's, EK Success Dotted Wave punch

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Barb said...

Just adorable, Kim!

Tammi said...

Wish I had it for you! Ooooohh I need to get out my Riverdance music too, good idea! I'm listening to Thirteen Senses new cd on their site. :) Your card is adorable, just love turtles and what you do with them, great paper with it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Hey Kim I looked for your email address on here but couldnt find it. Email me sadersk@yahoo.com I have what you're looking for!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute.

Anna said...

So cute, Kim! Love the greens! And that stamp was very cool! And looks like someone has it too!

Michelle said...

Such a cute card - perfect for St. Patty's day :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so so cute. Fun image and great layout.