Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wheelbarrow of Love



Did you say that in your best Barry White voice? Wheelbarrow of Love is a new image that was recently released from Whipper Snapper. It's perfect for Valentine or Anniversary cards! To the little red hearts, I added some highlights with a Sharpie Poster-Paint pen and I covered the pink hearts with Stardust Stickles. The main image is raised with dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Whipper Snapper. I love the font that it is done it. I followed Mojo 120 for the layout. Have you been creating a lot of Valentine's Day cards lately? I don't tend to use pink that much, but that seems to be on every card I've made lately. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Stamps: Wheelbarrow of Love, Love is in the Air
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Bo Bunny - Love Bandit Stripe
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, YG00, 95, BG10, R27, 29, 81, 83, 85
Other: circle Nesties, dimensional, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, Stardust Stickles, scallop scissors, Queen & Co. brads

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Absolutley adorable!

Anna said...

Too cute, Kim! Love that layout!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet... Great little image and coloring. Just darling.

Tammi said...

I love these colors, wonderful card!

Michelle said...

Not sure if it's that freakin' adorable image (which you colored wonderfully I might add) or the fabulous paper that I LOVE! One of my favorites from you for sure!