Monday, August 31, 2009

Sprinkles on top!



I know a lot of people with Sept. birthdays (mine included ;) so I'm trying to build up a bday pile!! I saw this sketch over on Amy's blog and couldn't resist using it. Such a fun layout and it worked perfectly with this little fairy. I colored parts of her in with Copics and paper pieced everything else on. This Basic Grey Eva paper was a perfect pattern for a little party dress. I covered the star with pearlescent paint to give it a nice shimmer. I embossed the Kraft circle with the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder and then cut it out with Nesties. It gave the background such a nice texture and made my image stand out even more. Thanks for stoppin' by. Hope you have a great Monday!

I am a TAC demo. If you have any question about our our products, just let me know!

Stamps: Fairy Birthday (TAC)
Paper: Kraft, TAC white, Basic Grey Eva
Ink: Memento Black, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Other: Copics, Spring Green Pearlescent paint, dimensional, Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder, Kraft Taffeta, Janome Sew Mini, mini pearl brads (TAC)

10 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love that little girl!

Anna said...

So cute! Love it!

Debra Hensley said...

Beautiful Card!! Love the layers and the textures! Thanks for sharing!

debbies said...

What a great layout. She is so cute!

Barb said...

Just adorable, Kim! Love it :)

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!!! When is your birthday? I feel like I should know but can't remember!

Tammi said...

I love these sweet girl images, cool background for her, this is adorable!

Krista said...

How cute !!!

Michelle said...

Hi Kim,
Great card - anything that Mabelle does is just great, huh? Yep, I'm an Angel, too! Take a peek at my blog when you can http://michellesinkyfingers.blogspot.com - take care!

Martina said...

Lovely card!