Friday, August 28, 2009

Rustle Up Some Birthday Fun



I made this for one of my nephews who has a birthday just right around the corner. That means I have 2 more nephew cards to come up with. I was stumped on what to make until I saw this sentiment in the new Singing Cowboy set from Whipper Snapper. The light bulb went off and I got busy creating. I followed Sketch Challenge 243 from SCS. Such a cool layout and I love all of the clean lines :) The Basic Grey Archaic paper was perfect for a little Western card too! Check out those nailhead stickers. It looks like something you would see on a saddle - right? I found the stickers on my last trip to the wonderful world of Archiver's. They were in the discount section ... Score!! I've had such a blast using Anna's new sets. I hope you have enjoyed all of my samples so far!! Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Singing Cowboy (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Archaic, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black, Palette Burnt Umber, Close to Cocoa
Other: Copics, rectangle Nestie, EK Victorian Corner punch, chocolate polytwill, Metal Nailhead Stickers
Copics: E00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 17, 13, 29, 51, 43, 19, 08, Y38, YR14, C1, C3, B21, G20, 21, BG93

6 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

This is such a GREAT card Kim! Love the image and especially how your paper and embellishments fit the cowboy theme! I thought those were all brads until I read your post and I was thinking OMG, she must have used an entire pkg! LOL

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

SO cute!! I know I have sure enjoyed your cards! You're a rockstar!! =)

Anonymous said...

REally cute! Those sticker ARE prefect!!

- Goose

Anna said...

Too cute! Great layout, and wonderful paper choice!

Rachel Hope said...

AWESOME! Love those saddle nail stickers!!!

Tammi said...

Those stickers are awesome, so perfect! Your rocking these sets, another CUTE one Kim!