Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tilda with Flowers



Wow, you don't see me using purple too often, but I just had the urge to use this Basic Grey Wisteria paper. I finally got a chance to play with my new Magnolia stamp. I really enjoyed coloring her and I love how she turned out! I followed some of the tips from this tutorial for her hair. I also added some highlights to her cheeks with a white Sharpie poster paint pen. She was then cut out and raised with dimensionals. I followed this sketch for the layout. I love all of the different panels!! Be sure to swing by Anna's blog and check out her blog candy - it's a goooood one! Have a great day.

Stamps
: Tilda with Flowers (Magnolia), Mice Day (TAC)
Paper: Baja Breeze, TAC white, Basic Grey Wisteria
Ink: Memento Black, Close to Cocoa (sponging)
Other: Copics, white Sharpie poster paint pen, dimensional, Basic Grey Wisteria brads, oval Coluzzle, Lilac Paper Posies
Copics: E00, E21, E11, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, E37, R20, BG10, BG72, G20, G21, G24, BV00, BV04

6 comments:

Anna said...

Dude! You should use purple more often! Lovely card! Love the layout! She's colored so perfectly!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Kim! Great colors and coloring :)

Tammi said...

A sweet and beautiful card, love it in purple! Those little flowers are so cute!

debbies said...

Very pretty Kim and your coloring is amazing.

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Awesome coloring!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x