Friday, March 13, 2009

Mice Day



I couldn't resist getting this new set from The Angel Company (TAC). It's called Mice Day and it has some uber cute images in it with some adorable sentiments. Do you like the pattern paper too? It's also from TAC and it's called Catelynne. It's perfect for Spring and Easter cards. The brown parts on the mouse are colored in with Prismacolor pencils. I then went a little happy with my Cutter Bee scissors and cut all the other parts out. I know it sounds crazy, but it was really easy since the images had such bold lines. The little purse and flower are also raised with a dimensional. I followed this sketch that I found on Jen's blog. Hope y'all have a mice day and a fabulous weekend!!

Stamps: Mice Day
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Catelynne, TAC white
Ink: Palette Noir & Burnt Umber
Other: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, dimensionals, Basic Grey Bittersweet buttons, white Scrapper's Floss, Baby Pink Twill (Taylored Expressions)

9 comments:

Jen Carter said...

That is so adorable! Love how you did the purse and flower!

Danni said...

I keep debating about this set! But seeing your adorable card is making me think I need it.
Love how you raised parts up, but you know I love that about your style!
Hugs and great job! You are awesome!

Tammi said...

Oh cute!! That mouse is adorable, love her coat, too cute! And yes, the paper is great...I just might have to try out that great sketch! Have a great weekend!

Vicki Hook said...

OH now this card totally ROCKS! Everything about it - Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute mouse - love the HUGE eyes. Great card Kim!
LOSTie Debbie

Maria said...

Hey Kim! That image is the cutest! I love mouse images! Your card is fabulous and your coloring is awesome. Love the 3D purse. . .very pretty!!

Maria

Michelle said...

I keep looking at this set trying to decide if I should get it but after seeing this I totally want it! What a beautiful card - I just LOVE how you colored her and paper pieced her. I love how you "pop" things up a lot on your cards. It really adds to it!

Sue said...

lovely card luv the image, coloured beautifuly, sue.x

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Absolutely the cutest card!!!

:-)