Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bella Challenges

Oh my gosh my golly...I so need to buy this bella-oly :) I've had so much fun making cards with her this winter and this was my last image that my friend's had sent me. She will be on my next order!!! I wrapped 2 bella challenges into one, this week's sketch and color challenge. Love both of them! I masked the snowbunnybella off and stamped some flakes in the background. Then added some stickles to her fur trim. Can you tell that I love the snowflakes from Let it Snow by Gina K.? They are stamped on the Soft Sky with Bordering Blue. I then dotted the middle of each flake with a Sakura Stardust pen. Can you see that I inked the edged of the Regal Rose cardstock with New Canvas? Gives it that chilly effect! Wanted to share a new soup recipe I tried out last night. Chicken Taco Soup! OMYum. It was so perfect for a chilly day and best thing is you dump everything in a crock pot and let it simmer all day. The flavors were so good. I used this Taco Seasoning recipe and for the beer I used Shiner Bock. Have a great evening!

Stamps: Snowbunnybella (Stamping Bella), Let is Snow (Gina K.), Chicken Scratch (TAC)
Paper: Regal Rose, black, Soft Sky, white
Ink: Bordering Blue, Noir (Palette, TAC), Regal Rose, New Canvas (Palette, TAC)
Other: ticket corner punch, silver brads, scallop scissors, Marvy extra jumbo scallop circle, 1 1/4" circle punch, circle Coluzzle, dimensional, Stardust Stickles, Sakura Stardust pen

3 comments:

Danni said...

I really like this! You are so awesome at masking and adding more things to the background. Love the snowflakes by snowbunnybella.
Beautiful card.
I have her on order.......can't wait to get her!

Colleen Wold said...

Kim -

YOu know my address, right? (wink, wink) I can't wait to receive this GORGEOUS, AWESOME, FABULOUS BELLA card!!! I love everything about it....especially all the PINK! (and of course the sparkles!)

Rhonda said...

Wowie!!! Awesome color combo, gorgeous girl, love the sparkle!!

Thanks for the recipe too, I just printed it out so I can make it soon!! :D