Sunday, August 5, 2007

Inspiration Challenge 87

I had so much fun doing the inspiration challenge during Dare to Get Dirty, that I decided to check out the IC on SCS today. They post a picture and you get inspiration for your card creation either by using the image, colors, etc. Check out today's image here. I really love this color combo! The dress and shoe image is from a TAC set called Girls Night Out. I was sad to see it retire this year because it was the very first TAC set that I ever bought!! I paper pieced my pattern paper onto the dress. The sentiment comes from another TAC set called Diva Dresses. There's Stardust Stickles on the ruffles and flower of the dress.

Supplies:
Stamps: Dress/Shoe - Girls Night Out (TAC), sentiment - Diva Dresses (TAC), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Ruby Red, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Sublime Basic Grey
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Other: Stardust Stickles, Micron pen for doodles, deckle scissors, 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon from Wal-mart, ticket corner punch, celery rhinestone brads (Archiver's)

No comments: