Saturday, August 4, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Beate posted a great weekend sketch challenge here on her blog!!! What a fun and cute layout!! My Celery cardstock measures 8 1/2 x5 1/2. It is then scored at 5 1/2 & 8 1/8.

I made my own glitter paper! Those sparkly pattern papers can get a bit costly in the store, so I just took my pattern paper and traced each sun ray with my Sakura Stardust pen. The yellow cardstock is Bazzill Bling. This is definatly one to see in person because it is super shimmery!!

I love drawing in my own sand too. Just take a Creamy Caramel marker and color where you want your sand to be. Then take your Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa markers and use the pen side to draw little dots all over the place.

***Losties, this is one of my swamp Ellen cards!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Beachabella (Stampingbella), Aloha (A Muse), Itty Bitty backgrounds
Paper: Certainly Celery, Yellow Bazzill Bling (Archiver's), Pumpkin Pie, Flair Design
Ink: Black, Certainly Celery
Other: Prima, Spinkle brad (Queen & Co.), oval colluzzle, Stickles, distresser, brads, Sakura Stardust pen, ribbon from Joann's.

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...



Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!


:O)

Shannon McGann said...

What a bright, sunny card! I love it! Great colours.

Kris said...

AWESOME!!! Ellen will LOVE THIS!! :) You are so creative!