Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wishing Fluffles


I wonder what Fluffles is wishing for! I got this super cute image a long time ago from the Wish RAK group on SCS. He is colored in using SU markers in Creamy Carmel, Rose Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Regal Rose. I also used a Sakura Stardust pen on the flame to make it sparkle. I punched the corners with my ticket corner punch and lined it on Chocolate Chip cardstock.

My base cardstock is Rose Red. The crazy background paper is by Reminisce. It is so easy to make a card using pattern paper because you just take your color scheme directly from that. The paper is lined with some Chocolate Chip cardstock to make it stand out a little better. I then took a piece of Rose Red cardstock and stamped my TAC sentiment on there. It is from a set called Little Tidbits. Not sure why it is blurry in the picture? I cut a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock (one of my fav. colors) and stamped the Linen background on it in the same color. For a little embellishment, I added a square swirl from my SU hodgepodge hardware kit and a tied a little chocolate grosgain on there.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Cute Fluffles! I know I already posted on your SCS gallery, but this card brings back memories of the zig-zag blanket my mom made when I was a kid! TFS!