Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sketch Challenge #103


I have bella fever!! They are just so much fun to play with and color. I got this image from the Wish-RAK group on SCS. I'm submitting this card for a June challenge on that forum. The challenge was to use sketch challenge 103 and a bella that you had received through the Wish-RAK group.

My card base is Lovely Lilac. It's my first time using that color and I really like it! I stamped the Canvas background in VersaMark on my Tempting Turqouise cardstock. I dressed my corners up with the ticket corner punch. My sentiment is from A Muse. I LOVE the font and size of this stamp. Too cute. My holes are punched using the mat pack and a paper piercer.

My beachabella is colored with SU markers. I then added a little sparkle to her swimsuit with my Sakura Stardust pen.It's nice and shimmery! I doodled around the image with a Tempting Turqouise marker, the glued her on top of a piece of Green Galore cardstock. I've had this sand pattern paper forever and thought it would go perfectly with my bella. The fun ribbon is from Michael's and the palm tree brad is from Archiver's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wants a super cool sparkle swimsuit* AWSOME job

Kris said...

I LUFF your bella cards:D How cute are they!!! too cute for words I tell you!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I want to go to the beach now!!

Tracy H said...

That's HOT!