Friday, April 6, 2012

Felt Peep



Yes. I know! I have a healthy addiction to felt :-) There are just too many cute ideas out there and it's such a cheap and easy material to work with. Now I'm not a fan of the actual candy Peeps. I'm more of a peanut butter egg or chocolate covered marshmallow kinda gal, lol. However, when I saw this tutorial on how to make a felt Peep, I just couldn't resist sewing one up for Charlotte. One last little treat for her Easter basket. The tutorial was super easy to follow, especially with the wonderful step by step pictures. I'm a visual person! I think it turned out quite cute and looks very realistic. Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh my word, that is super cute! Happy Easter! I bet this has been a really fun Easter with Charlotte this year. :)