Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crayon Holder



I saw this idea posted over and over again on Pinterest. It's a handmade crayon holder. We always like to have some crayons and a book handy for those times when we need to entertain Charlotte. This holder is perfect because it holds several crayons and it rolls up tightly so it doesn't take up much room in the already overcrowded diaper bag.



While my mom was here, I showed it to her and she immediately agreed that we needed one. We ran off to get some fabric and a few shorts days later she returned with this fantastic crayon holder. I love it and I know that we will use it for many, many years to come. Thanks mom/Oma!!!

Click here for the step-by-step tutorial.

Update (August25, 2013): We now have two of these fabulous crayon holders. They have come in so handy when we've needed to keep Charlotte entertained while away from the house. We get compliments on them every time we pull them out!

1 comment: