Monday, November 23, 2009

Nora


Are y'all getting ready for turkey day?? We went last night and did all of our grocery shopping. I'm glad we got it all done and found everything we needed. I will start cooking and prepping on Wednesday - can't wait! I just got this Swiss Pixie in and I couldn't wait to ink her up. I love her bundled up outfit. I colored her in with Copics. This Basic Grey Eskimo paper is too perfect for paper piecing, especially for a scarf!! I also covered her little wings with Stardust Stickles. Super sweet and cute. I followed Sketch Challenge 255 for the layout. Hope you're having a fabulous day. Thanks for stoppin' by!

Stamps: Swiss Pixie Nora (C.C. Designs), Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, TAC white, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Copics: E00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, YG00 03, 93, 95. 97, R20
Other: Stardust Stickles, light blue pearls, scallop scissors, ribbon from my stash, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen

9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! Love her little plaid scarf!!!

Danni said...

Love the paper piecing you did!! Wonderful card!

Barb said...

This is so cute... rosey cheeks & glittery wings... love it :)

Anna said...

OH! I love this! Great layout! Wonderful coloring! Darling image!

Tammi said...

She's adorable!! Love her outfit and papers you chose with it! FAB card, as always! And what...you don't want to be out shopping with the millions of us on Wednesday?? lol Yes, that's when we're going, crazy I know! We're hitting Costco as soon as it opens and then gettin' out of there! ;)

Melanie said...

Adorable card, I love your color combo. Very sweet!!

Rhonda said...

This is amazing! You've got such mad coloring skills! Love all the colors and layers too!

debbies said...

Super super cute Kim!!!! Don't you just love that PTI sentiment set.

Mary J said...

Wow, love your card! Your colouring and piecing is fabulous!!