Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Howdy folks. Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend. Did y'all notice what I added over on the side ----> I joined Twitter. I'm still getting use to it, but feel free to follow along. Have y'all checked out Tasty Kitchen the new cooking site that The Pioneer Woman started? Go ahead and bookmark it, you won't be sorry!!! I have found and saved so many recipes already. In fact, I tried out 4 of them this week. Notice something though? I forgot to take photos. Just goes to show you that the dishes were good and I couldn't wait to taste them. We love having breakfast for dinner every now and then so I couldn't wait to try out this Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake recipe. I love when blueberries are in season and they taste so good when baked. Next we tested Pioneer Woman's Baked Lemon Pasta. Sooooo incredibly easy and tasty. I added tiny shrimps to ours - YUM! Finally I made Honey Balsamic Chicken with Homemade Spaetzle. I've been making spaetzle for years and I'm always looking for something new to serve with it. This one is a keeper and again super easy to whip together for a quick meal. If you check out the website or are already a member and you find a good looking recipe, pass it along please. I love testing out new dishes!!!

No comments: