Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Bunny Loves You


I just love this new Some Bunny set from TAC. The images are too cute and so are the sentiments. I decided to make a little Easter card with this one. Don't they look like they are in their Sunday best? What - your husband doesn't wear polka dotted pants to church, LOL? They are colored in with Koh-i-noor pencils. I then added a punch of sparkles to the image with Stardust Stickles. I found this double-sided Penny Lane paper at Archiver's and it was just screaming Easter. I love the colors! I added some faux stitching to the green panel and then finished the card off with some Kraft Taffeta ribbon and a Basic Grey Bittersweet button (it's covered in Crystal Effects). Layout comes from Amy R's sketch challenge last Friday. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Some Bunny
Paper: Pink Pirouette, TAC white, Deena's Penny Lane (Tiny Dancer "Jazz" Moving Dots), Close to Cocoa
Ink: Palette Noir & Burnt Umber
Other: corner rounder, Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, paper piercer, Close to Cocoa marker, Basic Grey Bittersweet button, Crystal Effects, Kraft Taffeta, Stardust Stickles

7 comments:

Chris said...

Great colors and layout. My bunnies just came today...yippee yah!

Anna said...

Super cute! I can't wait to play with the images you sent! I love this set! I bet we could find some pants for men with polka dots on them! We should go look on a golf corse!

Jen Carter said...

So, so cute!

Tammi said...

LOL, I could just see Scott wearing polka dot pants, heehee! But it sure looks absolutely adorable on this bunny. Fabulous card Kim, I love everything you make! No Clark or Ollie again tonight. :(

AmyR said...

Awww this is really cute! Thanks for playing along!!

Chelsea said...

cute ... love these little guys and how you colored them.

Michelle said...

This is really cute! I keep debating whether I like this set or not but I just love all the samples you've shown with it so I just may need to get it! I love your color choices and the DP matches your coloring perfectly!