Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Gator Smile

Roxy posted another wonderful sketch challenge this week!!! When I saw the size of the main image, I thought of this little gator again. So I referred back to this card and used the same color combo (which I love). I was excited to find the Heart embossing folder at Hobby Lobby yesterday. That one has been sold out around here and I've been searching for it for months now. So I did a little happy dance in the aisle and snatched it up. After running it through the Cuttlebug, I inked up my brayer with Pretty in Pink ink and ran it right over the paper a couple times. Made the raised parts stand out more. Thanks for stopping by and Happy stamping!!!

Stamps: Wild About You, Small Sayings, Canvas
Paper: Garden Green, black, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ink: Garden Green, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Brilliance Graphite Black
Other: corner punch, Celery grosgrain, Heart Blocks embossing folder, Cuttlebug, dimensionals