Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Missing You

We still have gloomy, nasty weather, but I got some stamping mojo back because it's sketch challenge day on SCS. WooHoo!!! Check out today's sketch here. I broke out in a nervous sweat when I saw it because I'm so not good at getting panels even, but I took on the challenge and I'm very pleased with this card if I do say so myself :) This little alligator was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the size of the main image. He makes me smile, especially with the cute birdie hitching a ride on his back. The image is raised with a dimensional and I needed something to dress that one corner up. So I reached for my trusty photo corner punch and some Queen & Co. brads that I've been hoarding fo-ev-er. I like how the decorative scissors match his back. I was having a hard time trying to decide where to place a sentiment, when the So Many Sayings set came to mind. I chopped mine up not to long ago and mounted each sentiment on EZ Mount, so it was easy to stamp across the bottom. Thanks for stopping by. Hope y'all have a little time to stamp today!

Stamps: Wild About You, Itty Bitty bgs, So Many Sayings
Paper: Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Other: ribbon from Michael's, photo corner punch, Queen & Co. brads (Boy Crazy), dimensional, decorative scissors

1 comment:

Danni said...

Very cute! I still just love how you make your own backgrounds with other stamps.....I tend to forget to do that! And look, there's a photo corner again....still lovin' those!!
Great card!