Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cuppacakeabella

Same colors as yesterday's card. I know, but I loved that combo and the paper matches the polka dots on her dress perfectly! I was in a HUGE bella swap with some friends and I just got it back so I have a ton of new images to play with. The first one I pulled out was cupcakeabella. She is colored with SU markers. Some of the icing has Stardust Stickles on it. The cupcake is then topped with a Dew Drop "cherry". I used this sketch by Maria. I'm so excited for tomorrow!! It's the Season 4 premiere of LOST, WooHoo. They are showing the last episode of Season 3 tonight, so it will be a nice refresher. Happy Stamping!

Stamps: Cuppacakeabella (Stamping bella), Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey Two Scoops (Hope Stamps Eternal)
Ink: Palette Noir (TAC)
Other: Stardust Stickles, Hydrangea Dew Drop (Ellen Hutson), Scallop scissors, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Designer Label punch, 1/4" circle punch, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Kim! Wow, you did a fabulous job with the sketch! I love your take on it. That Bella is fabulous and the color combo are so nice together! The dotted paper is great too!

Did you know. . I've never seen one episode of Lost. . .I'm originally from Hawaii and I'm suprised that I've never watched the show!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Love it! Not getting tired of this color combo at all! Keep it up!!!

Danni said...

I love cuppacakeabella! She's so fun!
You did a great job on her! Love the icing on the cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm! Yum! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! You rock the coloring!

- amanda