Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome Taylor Tot

My sweet friend Amanda and her hubby Tyler had their first baby yesterday. A little girl named Taylor Trinity...how pretty is that? I love it. All of the Losties have been referring to her as Baby Tot throughout the pregnancy, so she is now Taylor Tot :) I had to make them a congratulations card and I found this sketch to try out. The little bella parents are stamped on watercolor paper in Palette Noir, then watercolored with SU markers and an aquapainter. I ran the Wild Asparagus paper through my Cuttlebug using the Textile folder, talk about uber texture to a background!! For embellishments, I used a prima topped with a button brad, Celery grograin tied with sheer organdy and I added a tiny pink safety pin. Happy Stamping!!

Stamps: Babyfellabella (Stamping Bella), Riveting
Paper: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Wild Asparagus, watercolor (Wal-mart)
Ink: Noir (Palette, TAC)
Other: ticket corner punch, Textile Cuttlebug folder, Celery grosgrain, sheer organdy, pink safety pin, prima, button brad, dimensional, aquapainter
Markers used: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OHHHHH, I LUFF IT!!!!! So pretty!

jen del muro said...

this is great!! love the coloring!

Kathy said...

Your cards are beautiful!! The look of the colored cardstock ran through the cuttlebug looks awesome!!