Thursday, December 27, 2007

Howdy Farmer

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and loved ones. We spent the last few days with my parents. They live out in the middle of no man's land and it was so quiet and relaxing. Then yesterday we drove back into town and celebrated with Ross' family. It was so good seeing everyone. I've spent the day unpacking, picking up and going through the stack of mail. I did take a short break to try this week's sketch challenge, I've missed stamping. I need to make several guy cards for January and I'm so excited because my mom got me 4 A Muse stamps that I have been wanting. I love that tractor!!! I have such a tough time creating cards for guys because I want to add ribbon and glitter so I tried to keep it simple. The sentiment is raised with a dimensional and then I just wrapped some Scrapper's Floss along the bottom. Don't look at my boo-boo above the "h" that just a fleck of dirt on a dirty farm right :)

Stamps: Farmer, Tractor, Wheat (A Muse), Howdy (TAC, Howdy), Celebrate Life (SU, So Many Sayings)
Paper: Bordering Blue, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, So Saffron
Other: circle Coluzzle, brads, word window punch, Karen Foster brown Scrapper's Floss (TAC)

No comments: