Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sketch Challenge 141

Hi my name is Kim and I'm a sketch challenge addict. I know I've joked about this in the past, but it's very apparent that I have a serious problem. I can't breathe without my mouth hanging wide open at the moment and I've been told that I sound like the Godfather today. Yet I still sat here and did the challenge. That's dedication my friends!!! Check out today's sketch here! It's a unique one and I was kinda baffled when I saw it, but once I started playing it all fell together. I took a close up of the strawberry so you could see that it's nice and sparkly!! Off to find chapstick and more kleenex. Did I mention that I HATE allergy season?

Stamps: Green Thumb (Papertrey Ink), Polka dot background
Paper: Regal Rose, white, Rose Red, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Ink: Rose Red, Garden Green
Other: Scrap in the City Sprinkle brads (Queen & Co.), Giga scallop square punch, scallop scissors, Stardust Stickles, ribbon from Wal-mart.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your sparkly strawberry, and I always enjoy seeing your great sketch challenge cards.

Rhonda said...

Very sweet! Love the ribbons tied on the sides!