Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mimi Thanks

Still stopped up..I will be able to breathe normally again right?? UGH. I had a TAC order arrive yesterday and in it was the new Mimi kit which is only available in September. There are actually two different promotional kits at the moment called Remember September. One is called Lilly Anna and the other is Mimi. They both include a Soar With It paper collection, hardware, ribbon and limited edition stamps. You can check them both out here. I chose the Mimi kit. I immediately had to play with it yesterday and did up a quick card which was easy since everything already coordinates. I thought this would make an adorable thank you note for my customers. The TAC bag is raised with a dimensional and I made her purse sparkle with some Stickles.

Stamps
: Mimi Girls Limited Edition Stamp set, sentiment - Tag Tidbits (TAC)
Paper: Mimi Cardstock, Mimi Soar With It Paper Collection
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: Mimi Ribbon, oval Coluzzle, Giga Oval scallop punch, Stardust Stickles, dimensional, brads, white gel pen, scallop scissors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is super duper cute! Great card! I so need to play with mine tonight! Anna

Rhonda said...

SO cute! Love how the scallop oval frame matches the BG paper!!