Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sketch Challenge 139

I had to make a quick, little card for today's sketch challenge. I woke up with a yucky cough and haven't been feeling so hot. I think that it's just allergies. My card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" when folded which worked out perfectly since my main image was so small. I just got this stamp in and I LOVE it. Ross and my mom luv Starbucks and I have several friends who like coffee so I see this stamp getting much use. I wish y'all could see this in person because it didn't show up in the photo. The Creamy Caramel wrapper around the cup is crimped!! I stamped an additional image, colored it, crimped it and cut it out. Then it is popped up with a dimensional.

Stamps: Coffee (Hambostamps), beans from Like it a Latte, sentiment: Chicken Scratch (TAC), Linen
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ranger Walnut ink,
Other: Old Olive eyelets, ribbon from Michael's, crimper, dimensional, circle coluzzle, scallop scissors, ticket corner punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to crimp the wrapper! I wish it showed up, I bet it's adorable. You do great work.

Hope you're feeling better today.