Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sketch Challenge 136

What a neat layout to play with. This was the sketch challenge for today. I got this Inky Antics turtle image through the Wish-RAK on SCS. Thought it would be perfect for this challenge since I needed an image that would fit on a small circle. I LOVE this pattern paper. I found it at my local scrapbook store and I hope that they still have it! It's double sided (I used both sides on this card) and it just make me smile. There is crystal effects on the turtle shell!

Supplies:
Stamps: Turtle's Flowers - (Inky Antics), Dots & Daisies background, Warm Words
Paper: Ruby Red, Imaginisce, Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, white
Ink: Black, Certainly Celery
Other: Circle coluzzle, scallop scissors, hodgepodge hardware, celery grosgrain, crystal effects, square punch (to create the photo corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!!! What camera do you have - it's like I can reach out and touch it!
Lostie Debbie