Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Penny Black Stickeroos

Can you believe that the sunflower image is a sticker? Too cool. My Lostie sister Leslie made several cards using these stickers a few weeks ago. So I was super excited when I saw them at Archiver's and they had the cutest samples made with them...if only I could remember all the details, LoL!!! They are called Stickeroos and they are made by Penny Black. There were 4 different designs to pick from at my store, this one is called Flower Gallery. To decorate this sticker, I added Stardust Stickles to the petals and 3 brads to the center of the flower. I've never used stickers on a card before, but I love how this one turned out and I can't wait to play with the rest of them!!
My card measures 4 1/4x 4 1/4 when folded.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flannel Plaid background, Sentiment - A Muse
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Green Bazzill Bling, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Other: Sunflower Sticker - Stickeroos by Penny Black, ribbon from local scrapbook store, word window punch, hole punch, Stardust Stickles, brads.

1 comment:

Tracy H said...

The perfect card for this month. I do love sunflowers, you can't tell this is a sticker. The WW punch tabs are a great added detail. Cool card!!