Sunday, August 19, 2007

Scattegories Game

I saw this on Lauren's blog and had to try it out. Scattegories is my all time favorite game. Let me know if you play!!!

You have to think of answers that start with the first letter of your FIRST Name!

Your Name: Kim

Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Kenny Chesney

4 letter word: Kite

Vehicle: Kia

TV SHOW: Kyle XY

City/Town: Kingsville (close to Corpus Christi)

Boy Name: Keith

Girl Name: Kelly

Something you wear: Khaki pants

Celebrity: Kevin Bacon

Food: Kalamata bread ( olive bread, we had it yesterday)

Something found in a kitchen: kettle

Reason for Being Late: Keys were lost

Cartoon Character: King Triton (Little Mermaid)

Something You Shout: Kick it (we like soccer :) )

4 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE SCATTEGORIES! It is such a blast to play!!!

Kris said...

oh and btw...K tv show? yeah that was ME drawing a blank!! LOL, like in real scattegories, when I write down the letter thinking it will spark inspiration!

Kris said...

And this is why you totally ROCK! :)King of Queens, why didn't I think of that?

Tracy H said...

This is fun, now I have to play!