Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Every weekend, Beate posts a new sketch challenge to try out. This is challenge number 15. I decided to flip it since I wanted to use this image. It is sooo hard for me to come up with guy cards because I love glitter, primas and super cute ribbon, but I'm happy with how this turned out! There's Crystal Effects on the waves!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Penguin Paradise, Crackle Bg (TAC), Swirly Gigs (TAC), Hangloose (TAC)
Paper: Ruby Red, Black, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Basic Grey
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue, Versamark
Other: Crystal Effects

Look what bloomed over the weekend!!! Most of my other blooms had fallen off because of strong winds so I was super excited when new ones came out. I was able to bring the flowers that had been knocked off inside and float them in a small bowl of water. I smelled them every time I walked by :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, your card looks awesome. Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing around your site and I just love all the work you do! Your coloring is great. I have to find myself some of the great stamps you have....bellas (I don't have any....it must be a stamping sin), the turtle, fluffies... Your colors are great and all your cards are so put together and happy. Great work. And I love the recipes and flowers. I have a tendency to take pictures of the inside of flowers, too. You aren't alone. Maybe there is a support group for us! :) I will definitely be back to visit!

Rhonda said...

This is so cool Kim!!! I love that surfin penguin! I think I got a couple of these from wish-RAK and haven't used him yet! I need to! Such a cool layout and I love the fun colors you chose for this!