Monday, July 30, 2007

The Right Shoes

I decided to do Jeanne S's sketch challenge today; she posted it as her Dirty Dare!! It was perfect for breaking in some more stamps from my Green Thumb PaperTrey Ink set! LOVE those rain boots and the saying!!! The butterfly circle has the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique on it. Tomorrow is the last day of the Dirty Dozen challenges. I'm going to miss them. I've enjoyed popping on everyday and getting motivated to stamp!

Supplies:
Stamps: Boots & Sentiment - Green Thumb: PaperTrey Ink, Butterfly - Butterfly Kisses: PaperTrey Ink, Flannel Plaid background
Paper: Garden Green, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Ranger Walnut ink (sponging, Versamark
Other: Prima, brad, circle coluzzle, celery grosgrain, ticket corner punch, iridescent ice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! I LOVE thos little rainboots!

- amanda