Monday, July 30, 2007

July '07 Booklist

Here's what I read this month:

1. Karen Kingsbury - Divine (Christian fiction) My favorite Christian author! This book was a modern day story about Mary Magdalene. The main character, Mary Madison, overcame years of abuse to run a shelter and minister to other women by retelling her experiences.

2. Cleo Coyle - Decaffeinated Corpse (fun mystery) This is the 5th book in the coffee shop mysteries. Fun, easy book with cute characters!

3. Laura Childs - Motif for Murder (fun mystery) This is the 4th book in the Scrapbook mysteries. Another fun, easy book with cute characters. Love this author.

4. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows I'm so bummed that the series is over, but I LOVED this book!!!!!! I laughed, I cried and I gasped many times. I will be re-reading it again soon with Ross.

No comments: