Monday, July 16, 2007

Quick card & Flowers!!

I still had my liquid applique on the desk and decided to make this quick card while waiting for someone to come onto messenger, you know who you are :)

I colored my Stampendous Banana Split image with SU markers and punched it out using my Giga Scallop Square punch. I then took a Ruby Red marker and decorated my scallops and added some liquid applique whipping cream. The base card is a piece of Bashful Blue cs. Pattern paper is by Creative Imaginations. The only other color I used was Chocolate Chip. The corners of the pattern paper were decorated using the ticket corner punch. Sentiment is from A Muse and ribbon is Celery and white grosgrain! Quick and simple.

check it out, I got my first ever flower delievery today :) Talk about being surprised..I started crying, LOL. It's full of my favorites, daisies and they smell so good!!! I love the single yellow rose and vase full of lemons too. I've definately had a happy day!!!

No comments: