Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Colby Jack


I only have a handful of samples left to show you this week from the new Whipper Snapper release. This little guy's name is Colby Jack. If you haven't ever checked out the Whipper Snapper Mice collections, you must. They make some of the cutest images! How perfect is his little name :) I played around while coloring him and really love how it turned out. I used Copics and picked out a combo of browns and greys to mix up the colors. I just kept blending them together until I got the look I wanted. I added a little Stardust Stickles to the sucker. I followed Sketch Challenge 247 for the layout!!

Stamps: Colby Jack, You're So Sweet
Paper: black, Baja Breeze, Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E31, 51, 53, 33, C1, 3, 5, R81, 83, 85, YG03, 00, 13, 17, BG72, blender
Other: black grosgrain, Stardust Stickles, Basic Grey Eva brads

7 comments:

Jen Carter said...

You have such a knack with layering your cards. Love it!

Also, I love the PTI blinki in your side bar. Big fam here!!

Rachel Hope said...

Ack! CUTE!!!

Tammi said...

Oh he's CUTE! Fab coloring job on him and great layout, as always! :)

Jennifer ♥ said...

So cute!! You created a new marker color - 'mouse' :) It's perfect!

Anna said...

Very clever name for the mouse! Adorable image, and great job coloring him, and blending the two markers.

Danni said...

Your coloring is awesome!! What a great card!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Your color is AWESOME!!!

- Triple D friend