Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chicken & Pumpkin Harvest



Do these images look familiar? They are originally from Anna Wight's Cling Mount set called Farm Fresh. The difference is these images are a single stamp and bigger than the originals from Farm Fresh. This way you just stamp it out and don't have to worry about masking everything. I love playing with Farm Fresh so I knew I had to make so samples with these new stamps. This one is called Chicken Harvest. I really do love coloring that tractor and wagon. It must be the country girl in me! I followed Sketch Challenge 239 for the layout!



This new image is called Pumpkin Harvest. I love pumpkins!!! You've seen me add those flowers to my cards a lot lately. If you haven't saved the tutorial or tried it out yet, here it is again. I love that you can make embellishments that match your cards perfectly! I followed Sketch Challenge 252 for the layout. The sentiments on both cards come from the Farm Fresh set.

Chicken Harvest:
Stamps: Chicken Harvest, Farm Fresh
Paper: Chocolate Chip, solarcrest, So Saffron, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, 29, G20, 21, 24, Y21, 26
Other: brads from my stash, chocolate polytwill

Pumpkin Harvest:
Stamps: Pumpkin Harvest, Farm Fresh
Paper: Bo Bunny, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, solarcrest
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Copics: Y21, 15, 26, 17, 38, YR14, E31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, 25, 29, 08, R08, 20, G20, 21, 24
Other: Martha Stewart Hydrangea and leaf punch, chocolate polytwill, sponge, stylus, light blue pearls

4 comments:

Jennifer ♥ said...

Super cute! I love the chicken standing on the seat :)

Danni said...

More awesome cards!!

Anna said...

Too cute, Kim!Love the colors on both of them! You've done a bang up job!

Tammi said...

Your using that flower more than me! ;) These are both great, love the mix of papers and the adorable images!