Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Milly


Tammi sent me this super sweet stamp for my birthday (thanks again!!!). It's uber cute and perfect for Fall! The image is colored in with Copics. I paper pieced the coat and parts of the boots on. The candied apple is cut out and raised with a dimensional. I went over the caramel drippings with a Sakura gelly roll pen to give it that sticky look. Doesn't she look like she is enjoying a Fall festival? I followed Jen's SFYTT for the layout! Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Guy Fawkes Milly (Pin Gem Designs), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Bo Bunny, TAC white, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Other: Copics, square & circle Nesties, white Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, dimensional, clear Sakura Gelly Roll pen, paper piercer, PTI button, chocolate grosgrain
Copics: E00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, R20, 08, E08

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love you colors!

Anna said...

So cute! Fab layout and colors!

Tammi said...

Kim this is amazing, fab job on the sketch and she's so cute! Did you see that a cylon is going to be on Flash Forward, oh no! ;) lol

debbies said...

Oooh, I'm so stealing this color combo. Your coloring is beautiful Kim!

Jennifer ♥ said...

Love it! I just bought a bag of caramel apple Hershey Kisses - this would be an adorable image to go with it.r

SARA DI SANTI said...

Lovely cards.
Beautiful work.
I love whipper snapper stamps too.
You really do beautiful work.
Sara.