Friday, August 21, 2009

Fix-It Friday #25



It's Fix-It Friday over on I Heart Faces. We were given the above photo and challenged to fix-it up! I love playing along with these challenges because I have learned something new each week. The Pioneer Woman posted a wonderful tutorial today on how to use her Bring on the Eyes action. I'm definitely going to use that one a lot. Here is my fixed photo:


Handsome lil' guy, huh? I started by using Pioneer Woman's Slight Lighten action. Next I ran Pioneer Woman's Seventies Action and brought it down to 91%. It immediately softened the photo making his freckles pop out and showing off that wonderful bokeh in the background! I then ran the Bring on the Eyes action and dropped it down to 83%. Finally I cropped the photo.

1 comment:

Amandalynn said...

The softness in this fix is very nostalgic, well done!