Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cindy's '08 Winter Kit

Cindy sent this adorable Elzybells. I just love her and her cute little coat. I added white liquid applique to the trim on her coat and hat. She's gotta stay warm! I also added a little Stardust Stickles to the ground so she has some snow to stand on. I ran the distresser along the edges of the Real Red strip and the edges are sponged with Close to Cocoa. This is another great color combo - especially for winter cards! To view all of the cards made with this kit, click here.

Stamps: Winter Girl & sentiment (Elzybells, A Muse)
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Palette Noir, Close to Cocoa
Other: prismacolors, OMS, white liquid applique, oval Nestabilities, Heidi Swapp edge distresser, Old Olive polytwill, silver brads, Stardust Stickles, sponge

6 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

The black accents really make this card pop! I have the stamps that match that dp - it's a great set. :D

Leslie said...

Awww! This is so sweet! You guys are making me want to stamp and not move my stuff back into my kitchen! ;)

Tammi said...

Wow, awesome layout, beautiful coloring...Kim for DD girl!!! You so rock the challenges, your amazing!

Anna said...

Sweetness! Fun layout too!

Cindy Motz said...

so cute Kim! Love what you did with it! the liquid applique is a great touch!

Jessica said...

So so cute! The distressing and sponging are just the right touches!