Saturday, October 25, 2008

Justine's Oct. 08 kit

Justine sent this adorable Fluffles kit. I had a blast coloring the image. I love how the Cuttlebug background and the pattern paper match so perfectly. I used sketch challenge 134. That's all the uploads for today. I have 8 more kits to show y'all tomorrow!! To view all of the cards made with this kit, click here!

Stamps: Fluffles Brew (Stampendous), A Muse sentiment
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, black, white
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, Rectangle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Goo punch, Olive polytwill, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder, black out glitter brads

3 comments:

Danni said...

The cuttlebug background does match so well and love the MS punch! Cute card!
Can't wait to see more tomorrow!

Barb said...

Kim, all of these are great... you did an awesome job with your color blending (as usual) and all of the layouts. Fun stuff!

BTW: I've got a little blog award for you at my place!!

Rachel Hope said...

Suer job on this one...gotta love that image...love what you did with him!