Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sunset

Sunset (Sunrise, Baxters 3, book #4) Sunset by Karen Kingsbury


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book 4 in the Sunrise series.

This was definitely a bittersweet book to read. I have read all 14 books in the Baxter series (including this one) and I'm sad to see it come to an end. I have fallen in love with all of the characters and will truly miss each and every one of them. I do hope that Karen brings them back to life in the near future - she hinted about that in the back of this book! Overall this was a wonderful way to say goodbye to the Baxters for now. Each family member has a part and it ended on a very happy note. The themes of redemption, forgiveness and overall strong faith were present. I love the lessons that I have learned through these characters and I will continue to suggest them for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised if she continues writing about the Flannigans. She left that story line open, which would be more than fine with me!


View all my reviews.

No comments: